Teachers of life – http://heatherielove.in/24-teachers-in-our-life/
Here are some instructions:
- Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Follow the Three R’s: Respect for Self, Respect for others, and Responsibility for all your actions.
- Remember that not getting that what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
- When you realize you have made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Spend some time alone every day.
- Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Live a good honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you will be able to enjoy it a second time.
- A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
- Share your knowledge. You will die, but the knowledge may achieve immortality.
- Be gentle with the earth.
- Once a year, go someplace you have never been before.
- Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
- Approach love and compassion with reckless abandon.
- The root of suffering is attachment. Be sure not to get attached too much to anyone.
Do remember these instructions to achieve GOOD. These are the ones to transform you no matter what. Whenever you feel like something is not going right or falling apart then do review these tips and make the changes within you and around you. Have a good life! or I must say a great life !!! https://amzn.to/3emYsMH