As we are feeling this hot sweaty days, let’s know about simple 5 drinks to beat summer which will make you feel refreshed and full of energy. These drinks are very much soothing and rejuvenating and will help you to keep hydrated.
Let’s Check it out some of these –
- WaterMelon Juice – This is one of the most popular drinks to beat summer. It is carried with lots of water content with Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and many nutrients. It is a delicious and refreshing fruit that is good for you and your health. Do you wish to quench your thirst and add vitamins to your body? Then this is the fruit which will make your body cool. The red vibrant color inside this fruit makes it attractive to see and drink it too.
- Lemon Juice – Due to its tangy flavor it is one of the fruits which will boost your metabolism by increasing your energy levels. You will feel activated towards your work after you drink a glass of lemon water. It is truly magical which you will feel after a few minutes of drinking it. And this summer, it is a must-added juice on your list. If you want you can also squeeze out some lemon on your plate of whatever you eat in your meal. This will also add a benefit to your health.
- Chaas (Buttermilk) – Chaas as we all know helps in better digestion. The perfect way to cool off this summer and it helps to calm the stomach after a spicy meal. It is made with cool, watered-down curd, this drink is simply perfect. Did you know Chaas is categorized as a Satvic food in Ayurveda? In ancient times, this was the drink that was considered a must drink after a meal. It has several benefits like proper digestion of food, reducing body heat, capable of fighting against cardiovascular diseases, weight loss, finally making it a good and healthy energy source.
- Aam Panna- Again a soothing and tangy-sweet flavored drink. Mango as we know is a summer season fruit. So, how can we ignore this fruit in summer? Drink this chilled Aam Panna regularly in hot summers in order to get hydrated. It also has many health benefits with lots of water content and don’t forget it tastes amazing.
- Basil Seeds (Sabja) – You simply need to add these seeds to your water bottle. Or when you drink water before 10-15 minutes just add these in order to get swell. It is the most nutritious when soaked in water and then consume. This releases antioxidants with beneficial digestive enzymes. It also has a variety of surprising benefits by making your stomach cool. https://amzn.to/3xhZjXC
So, these were some of the most popular 5 drinks to beat summer which you all can try out in this hot summer to cool you down. Just try these drinks and make your summer chillaxing.